Brookside Gynecology accepts the following insurance:
- Aetna (WE DO PARTICIPATE WITH MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS)
- Anthem BCBS (WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE WITH INDIVIDUAL PATHWAY POLICIES)
- Connecticare (WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE WITH MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS)
- Empire BCBS PPO/POS (certain prefixes)
- United Healthcare
- Oxford (Freedom and Liberty only)
Many insurance policies will provide out-of-network benefits. If you would like to make an appointment with a gynecologist and your insurance provider is not on this list, please call our office or your insurance provider about possible out-of-network coverage. Make sure that you have your insurance card with you when making your appointments, so it can be added to your file. For our out-of -network patients, Brookside Gynecology is happy to assist in coordinating your benefits and will submit your billing information to your insurance plan as a courtesy.
For more information about insurance or billing, please call 203-869-7080.