Essure is a permanent birth control procedure that works with the body to create a natural barrier against pregnancy. This gentle procedure can be performed in a doctor’s office in less than an hour.
Essure Birth Control Benefits
With Essure, there is:
- No cutting
- No going under general anesthesia
- No slowing down to recover
- No hormones
- No guessing – your doctor can confirm when you can rely on Essure for birth control
- Short procedure time – Essure only takes about 13 minutes to perform*
- Used successfully by women and doctors for over five years
The Essure procedure is permanent and is NOT reversible. The decision to undergo Essure should be made when there is no possibility of a future plan to have children.