The doctors and staff at Brookside want to be sure you know that your health is our priority. We will continue to see you either in person or via telehealth for any concerns you have. We have restarted some regular visits including screening testing such as pap smears, STD testing and exams.
During this unprecedented time, we are taking every precaution to keep you safe.
When you come to the office, things will look and run differently:
We are disinfecting every part of our office frequently.
We are wearing masks to protect you.
We have optimized social distancing by
- reducing the number of patients and doctors in the office
- changing the check-in and check out process
We ask that you help us to keep you and our community safe.
- call us back if you miss our screening call (approximately 2 days prior to your appointment)
- wear a mask or other face-covering when you come to the office
- follow signage so we can check your temperature when you arrive
- come alone unless it is absolutely necessary someone accompany you. We will make individual arrangements with those patients who wish to have someone else involved in their care.
If you have any symptoms that could possibly be COVID related or are aware of an exposure, please ask to speak with your physician prior to coming to the office so we can determine the best way to care for you. If you have a temperature above 100⁰ F or any symptoms of COVID when you arrive, we will ask that you return to your car and call to make a plan.
As always, please call our office at (203) 869-7080 for any concerns or questions.
The physicians and staff at Brookside Gynecology